- I enjoy helping consumer wellness companies grow faster, smarter and bigger than they ever thought possible.
- Over the past 15 years, I have had the opportunity to work within multiple channels (ecommerce, multi-level marketing, direct sales and traditional retail). I love sharing the best strategies that I’ve learned from my experiences.
A Little More About Me
Since 2001, I have provided operations, strategy, product commercialization and domestic/international supply chain guidance to life science, dietary supplement, cosmetic, direct selling and beverage companies.
I currently live in Boulder, Colorado, with my wife and travel across the country working with scientists, entrepreneurs, and corporate executives to help them launch novel and innovative health products (supplements, functional beverages, and cosmetics), improve their current product lines, and optimize their sales and distribution channels throughout North America and globally.
Over the past several years, I have had the opportunity to serve on numerous scientific, environmental and humanitarian non-profit boards. I currently serve as a Trustee for the Academy of Science of St. Louis, an Advisor to the Great Rivers Habitat Alliance, an Advisor to the Conservation for the Oceans Foundation, a Member of the Arch Grants Development Committee, a Director of Helicopter Emergency Lifeline Project, and the Co-Founder of RareShare.org, a website that connects patients and healthcare providers affected by rare medical disorders.
I received my Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Columbia Business School in New York.
Some Examples of My Past Projects
- Developing the Standard Operating Procedures, Designing the I.T. Platform and Establishing the Operations for a Multi-Million Dollar Network Marketing Company in the United States
- Establishing alternative manufacturing relationships for a line of functional beverages that resulted in a multi-million dollar cost savings for the client
- Designing, launching and managing digital sales funnels for an innovative line of mineral detox supplements
- Managing the international expansion and direct-to-consumer distribution for a line of dietary supplements entering the European Union and Asia
- Leading market innovation and commercialization for novel human and veterinary drugs
- Driving corporate growth through the expansion of strategic sales and distribution channels
- Launching over-the-counter (OTC) drugs through national food, drug and mass (FDM) retailers and medical distributors
- Facilitating contract manufacturing within the FDA regulatory environment for a novel over-the-counter (OTC) drug
- Managing packaging design and raw materials sourcing for consumer health products
- Architecting platform design and managing development of an innovative social media platform
- Performing market landscape assessment and positioning research to define and implement core business strategies